Urgent Vacancy for ASP.Net Developer Trainee
Creative is having an urgent vacancy for freshers. We are located in Mumbai, India. We are looking for enthusiast learner and developer who is eager to learn new things, and find solutions through web.
Minimum qualification for ASP.net placement:
Any graduate having hands-on creating basic applications on ASP.Net Development.
Freshers are welcomed. You should have created a enthusiast academic project on .net Development performing some functionality.
- Logical Thinking
- Good Communication Skills
- Good hold on English
- Sincerity towards work, ability to find and learn
- A computer with internet connection is needed as we are currently operating as work from home due to pandemic
Training Duration and Stipend
Creative believes in developing skills and 'Aim Higher'. Our goal is not just earning profit from everything.
We make our trianees work on live projects and give them hands on with support from our senior programmers. We personally montior development of each trainee.
Our ASP.net internship / training period is 6 months.
Why is Asp.net a popular technology?
ASP.NET is an open source, server-side web application framework created by Microsoft that runs on Windows and was started in the early 2000s. ASP.NET allows developers to create web applications, web services, and dynamic content-driven websites.
There are plenty of benefits to use ASP.NET when creating a website or an app. Fast development, low cost, and vast database library and enough Google support are among the most significant benefits.
- ASP.NET is built into the familiar Windows server environment, requiring less setup and configuration than other web development platforms that must be installed and configured separately.
- It has many open source applications available on the web. So the popularity of ASP.NET makes online resources and skilled developers easy to find.
- When compared to PHP and other open source platforms available only, websites and applications built with ASP.NET are faster and more efficient.
- ASP.NET applications are compiled, which means the code is translated into object code, which is then executed. This compilation process takes a small amount of time, but happens only once. After compilation, the code can be executed over and over by the .Net platform very quickly.
The cost of a software is an important factor when developing a website in any particular technology. Earlier web developers needed to buy expensive software (called Integrated Development Environments, or IDEs) in order to build applications. Nowadays, most code can be written using free tools available online.
ASP.NET too is such tech that can be written using a simple text editor, various free programming text editors and, most commonly, Microsoft’s ubiquitous Visual Studio application, which is available in a free Community Edition for non-corporate use. However, companies with more than 5 web developers must purchase a license to use Visual Studio. Microsoft also provides Visual Studio Code which is a lighter-weight IDE and editor, which is free for everyone, including corporations.