Employee engagement is the key to successful brand awareness
Employees of the company are the strong assets as they know the business better than anyone in helping generate brand awareness and consideration of your products and services.
- Employee engagement is a workplace approach resulting in the right conditions for all members of an organisation.
- It helps employees to give of their best each day, committed to their organisation's goals and values, motivated to contribute to organisational success, with an enhanced sense of their own well-being.
- Its based on trust, integrity, two way commitment and communication between an organisation and its members.
- It is an approach that increases the chances of business success, contributing to organisational and individual performance, productivity and well-being. It can be measured.
- It varies from poor to great. It can be nurtured and dramatically increased; it can be lost and thrown away.
- Disengaged employees at scale can have a significant impact on the business they work for.
Birthday/ Anniversary Alerts
Photo/ Video Gallery
Like/ Dislike/ Comment
What client says
We opted to go ahead with Creative for our Intranet Portal development as it fulfilling our most important criteria of easy customization as per our needs, and we are happy with our decision. We had a good experience working with Creative Team and found no negatives in its services
There are 3 ways to build a sense of community among your employees:
Highlight employees as brand ambassadors
If you give them the right structure and support, employees could be one of your most valuable marketing resources. Make sure your employees understand the value you are providing to your customers.
Provide proper guidelines
Show your employees that you are committed to empowering them to make a positive impact. Make sure your employees know what they can and can't share publicly, as well as how to properly refer to the company and your products.
Create a competition
For a little extra encouragement create a challenging task and reward for them. If your employees enjoy what they do, they can help you get the word out and spread that excitement to others.
Things you should know about importance of employee engagement
- When employees are engaged, they encourage the virtual workforce.
- Employee engagement helps to focus on purpose and values. It’s no longer just what you do , it’s about how you do it.
- Employee Engagement levels doubles when employees contribute to company strategies and ideas
- Employee engagement encourages CREATIVITY.
- Employee engagement encourages empowerment and innovation.
- Employee engagement brings innovation in technologies.