Urgent Vacancy For Asp.Net Developer Senior
Creative is having urgent vacancy for Asp.Net Developer senior in Mumbai, India. We are looking for enthusiast learner and developer who is eager to learn new things, and find solutions through web.
Minimum qualification for ASP.net placement:
Any graduate with good knowledge on Asp.net and MSsql store procedure coding.
3-6 years of experience needed. Freshers are welcomed.
- Strong experience in either one of the frameworks -.Net core, Web API, Entity framework, Entity framework core, .Net framework versions, ASP.Net, ASP.Net MVC, ADO .Net, WCF, Web services and knowledge in MS SQL server, IIS & Kerstel server.
- Good understanding and technical expertise in Microservices architectures.
- Knowledge on cloud service providers – AWS/Azure/GCP/PCF, OpenShift/Kubernetes.
- Knowledge about Monolith application and service-oriented application.
- Knowledge in CI/CD: Bamboo, CARA, Bitbucket will be added value.
Pros of software development in ASP.net technology
Some main advantages of ASP.NET offers over other Web development models:
- Independent language platform helps to choose the language that best applies to web applications, or to divide your application in several platforms.
- .NET large applications can be developed with less amount of code.
- .NET application deployment is easy. Most of the information about the configuration is available.
- By taking advantage of early binding, just-in-time compilation, native optimization and caching services right out of the box, it delivers better performance.
- The applications built in Windows are safe and secure.
- The Visual Studio tool in the ASP.NET framework is complemented by a rich designer toolkit. WYSIWYG editing, drag-and-drop server controls and automatic deployment are few examples.
- It is purely server-side technology so before it’s sent to the browser, ASP.NET code executes on the server.
- The source code and HTML are together so it is easy to maintain and write together on ASP.NET pages. The source code is also executed on the server. That provides the web pages with a lot of power and flexibility.
- Provides flexibility as ASP.NET enables the execution of specific activities, from easy submission of form and client authentication to installation and configuration of pages.
- The ASP.NET runtime monitors and manages all processes closely so that if the process is dead, a new process can be created in its place which helps to keep your application constantly available to handle requests.