SEO is the process of improving internal and external aspects of a website, or Web page, to increase its visibility on search engines. SEO involves editing the website’s HTML code and content to make it more search-engine friendly, and then promoting the site to increase its relevance on the Internet. Search engine optimization is a comprehensive effort that does not involve strategic placing of keywords only, that concept has been changed long ago.SEO is something that needs to be continually addressed. Not only does a site need to have new content added all the time, but the existing, static content, needs to be adjusted, changed and modified. The title suggests five easy tactics. They are easy; however, SEO is time consuming and requires effort. It requires patience and practice. Given the right knowledge, you can understand the basics.
Here are the five elements of content that you should consider for your site –
1. Content is critical. Compelling content is even better. Don’t make it too long, but don’t skimp. Create content that people will want to read when they are looking for more information.
2. Change your content and add to it often. The two key ways to add content are news articles and blog entries. Write press releases on your services or repost releases from vendors if they are applicable. When you write opinion or blog pieces, make them compelling. Write them so that people will want to read them.
3. Write page descriptions. Each page as the ability to have a page description. This can be the same as content in your page or it can be different. Be careful that if you make it different that it talks about the same things. Be careful to not be too wordy here. Keep your description to about 150 characters or less. This is the description that will generally appear as a summary for search engines and usually the first 150 characters of your text is not the best way to bring people in.
4. Build links to and from your content. When you link to others, they gain knowledge that you are there and are more likely to link back to you. Because links are votes for search engines to understand your relevance, this is a great way to increase your search engine presence. You can further seed links inbound to you by commenting on other blogs, posting in social media such as Twitter and Facebook and by guest posting on other blogs.
5. Write for people and not for search engines. So many people try to find ways to trick the engines. They come up with all sorts of tactics designed to fool the Googlebots. The key is, if you fool Google and people come to your website on false pretenses, they won’t stay or care what they see. Google, Yahoo and other search engines work hard to present results to their clients that matter. So, if you write for people, your results in the search engines will be better.
SEO service is the most excellent stand to get magnetizes traffic for your website. A good number of trustworthy SEO Company always produce better selling output mainly long term big business involvement over the internet. Search engines always similar to trace that website which has high quality linking sources which must be created manually, as good linking with high Page Rank in the direction of your website will boost excellent web page ranking for your website. ROR is an exciting new sitemap tool that uses XML feeds to describe your website. These sitemaps are structured feeds that enable search engines to complement text search with structured information to better interpret the meaning of your site. With a ROR sitemap, search engines can better understand your products, services, images, newsletters, articles, podcasts, and anything else that you want to describe.