Web Design and Software company in Mumbai India

Web Designing Mumbai - Creative Web Mall

United Arab Emirates

Intranet software development in United Arab Emirates

The United Arab Emirates settled in Arabian Peninsula nation. Geographically 83,600 km2 area covered. It is the largest of these emirates of the United Arab Emirates. UAE is not a state that is consists of seven emirates. Dubai, Abu Dhabi,  Ras al-Khaimah, Sharjah, Ajman, Fujairah, and Umm al-Quwain. Abu Dhabi is the capital of the UAE. The United Arab Emirates is known for a two largest cities, Abu Dhabi and Dubai, this country millions of tourists visit each year, and these two cities also are known as a regional business hub for sleek skyscrapers. The UAE special attractions of tourists are the Burj Khalifa is the world largest building.

How Creative can help with Intranet and software development in United Arab Emirates

In UAE 76.6 percent of the population is having internet access and active on social media. The UAE has some of the most modern infrastructure and transport facilities in the world. It includes 30% machine and equipment manufacturing and the other 70 % including chemical, Woodware, minerals, food and tobacco, paper, textile industry, and also including oil and non-oil related products are the 15.1% part of the economy. The Creative Social Intranet helps to this sector to create an employee engagement platform and drive corporate communication and productivity and create a digital workplace.

Who can benefit with Creative Intranet Services?

Companies of  United Arab Emirates from major cities like

  • Intranet Solution in Abu Dhabi
  • Intranet Solution in Dubai
  • Intranet Solution in Sharjah
  • Intranet Solution in Ras Al Khaimah

Intranet software for industries in United Arab Emirates

list of industries

  • Intranet Portal for Aviation industry.
  • Banks internal communication software.
  • Intranet software for Automobile industries.
  • Creative social intranet for the construction companies.
  • Intranet portal for manufacturing industry. [oil and Gas]
  • Intranet communication portal for telecommunication
  • Intranet portal for IT services. [mobile telecommunication]