Intranet software development in Oman
Oman, located in Southwest Asia, bordering the Arabian Sea.geographically 309,500 km2 area covered. Its official religion is Islam. Muscat is the capital of Oman. Oman using an own currency, Rial for trading. Oman famous for Muscat city, it's like Abu Dhabi And Dubai and also seafood and the dazzling souks, and its terrain brings the most significant thrills. It's also known as magnificent modern architecture and Ibadism culture country. Qaboos bin Said Al Said is Current president of Oman since 23 July 1970.
How Creative can help with Intranet and software development in Oman
Oman is considered a developing country. It has mainly included 61 % oil and petroleum product and minerals, 12% natural gas and liquefied. It was a 2.5% GDP growth in 2018. It has the most growing industries is banking, telecommunications, consumer services and, manufacturing. The Creative Social Intranet helps with this industry to create an employee engagement portal.
To make employee collaboration and drive internal communications. The literacy rate was Oman 93.4% out of the population in 2018. In Oman 80.2% of people having internet access and 52.58 % of people active and social in the media. The Creative Social Intranet is a platform to make employee engagement activity to drive internal communication and employee collaboration to create a digital workplace and employee gamification for improving the productivity of employees.
Who can benefit with Creative Intranet Services?
Companies of Oman from major cities like
- Intranet Solution in Muscat
- Intranet Solution in Ruwi
Intranet software for industries in Oman
list of industries
- Intranet Portal for Aviation industry.
- Banks internal communication software.
- Intranet software for Automobile industries.
- Creative social intranet for the construction companies.
- Intranet portal for manufacturing industry. [Machine,Diamond, chemical products, plastics]
- Intranet communication portal for telecommunication
- Employee engagement software for pharmaceuticals and healthcare industry