|Job Description :
||Vacancy for ASP.net Programmer - Expert developing website portals, e-commerce applications and intranet applications.
Experience: Experience of developing more than 6 website portals in ASP.net (if any) are required.
Skill Sets / Softwares Expertise required:
- Logical Thinking.
- Good Communication Skills in English language.
- Team and Client Co-ordination Skills required.
- ASP.net 2.0 framework knowledge with C# is essential.
- Ms SQL Server 2005 / 2008 / 2010 and RDBMS knowledge
- XML, AJAX, Sharepoint - any two of these are required to be known.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for development of the Rich Internet Application Web application (ASP.Net, C#)
- Knowledge of Silverlight programing and SharePoint is a plus
- Responsible to develop scalable and high-performance components
- Should analyze, review requirements from product specifications and provide accurate estimates
- Should own the module development and review of all engineering deliverables
- Should participate in code reviews of team members code and provide the review report
- Assure adherence to engineering processes
Knowledge/ Skill Requirements:
- Backend: Strong MS SQL 2008 / 2005
- IDE & Tools: VS 2010 / 2008 / 2005,
- Silverlight 4 tools (optional),
- SharePoint Designer (optional)
- Minimum 2 years to ideal 6 years of strong hands-on experience on web application development (ASP.NET, C#)
- Must have past experience in development of complex, enterprise web solutions, & deployment
- Strong .NET source debugging skills
- Strong computer science fundamentals
Nice to have skills:
- Past exposure to working in an Agile environment a big plus
Software Developer Key skills:
.Net, ASP.Net, C#, SharePoint, Microsoft Technologies,Dot Net Developer,Software Engineer, Software Developer,SQL Server,.Net Framework,Visual studio,MVC,LINQ,WCF,AJAX
1. Candidate should have Excellent understanding of DotNet, ASP.net 2.0 / 3.5/4.0, C#, MS SQL2005/2008/2010.
Keywords: Web Application Developer, Dot Net, ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server, Crystal Reports, ADO.NET , Fluency in English, Communication Skill, Result Oriented.
3. Must be ready to take up projects single handed (inclusive of the support/fixes/development) and perform with minimum assistance.
4. The candidate must be a self-starter, self-learner and strongly motivated, must possess good communication skills.