1. Open Netscape Mail.
2. Click Edit on the menu bar.
3. Click Preferences in the Edit menu.
4. Click Identity under the Mail & Newsgroups section of the Preferences window and complete the following fields.
a. Your Name - The name from which any e-mail sent using this profile will display.
b. E-mail Address - The e-mail address from which any e-mail sent using this profile will display.
5. Click Mail Servers under the Mail & Newsgroups section of the Preferences box, then click Edit under Incoming Mail Servers.
6. Complete the following fields in the Mail Server Properties Box:
a. Server Name - The mail server from which e-mail is to be retrieved. Many mail servers servers use mail.your domain name. For example: mail.not-any.net.
b. Server Type - POP3 or IMAP.
c. User Name - The user on your IMail server from which you wish to retrieve mail. See the IMail - creating users section for setting up additional accounts.
7. Click OK to return to the Preferences window.
8. Complete the following fields under Outgoing Mail Server.
a. Outgoing Mail (SMTP) Server - The mail server through which e-mail will be sent. You may use your ISPs outgoing mail server.
b. Outgoing Mail Server User Name - Type server name. (i.e., mail.yourdomain.com)
c. Click OK to close the Preferences window.